Support The Wright
Donating to The Wright's Annual Fund will provide unrestricted operating support to the museum. Whatever amount you give, you'll be funding and maintaining The Wright's exhibitions, special events, education programs, historic preservation efforts, and more.
Remember, your donation is tax-deductible.
Donating by Phone or Mail
Prefer to give by phone or by postal mail? No problem.
Give our Development team members a call at 313-494-5853, or send checks (made payable to "CHWMAAH") to the following address:
Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
Attn: Development Office
315 East Warren Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201
Other Ways to Give
"Give a Grand, Make a Million" Program
- With a gift of $1,000 or more, you can be one of thousands of supporters who built a foundation for The Wright's future. For more information on how to participate, contact our Development Office at 313-494-5852, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Double or triple the impact of your support for The Wright. Request a matching gift from your employer.
- Once you've obtained and filled out your organization's matching gift form, simply fill it and mail it to Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History, Attn: Development Office - Matching Gift Program, 315 East Warren Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201.
Planned Giving & Endowment Fund
- If you'd like to make a lasting impact through a planned gift, bequest, or other long-term contribution to The Wright's Endowment Fund, get in touch with our Development Office at 313-494-5872, or send us an email at email@example.com.
- Businesses and corporations are important partners for The Wright, and typically receive high-profile recognition in Detroit as a result of their impactful contributions.
- If you're interested in joining our family of corporate sponsors, which runs the gamut from Ford to the Knight Foundation, Target, QuickenLoans, and beyond, get in touch with our Development Office at 313-494-5894, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.