Reservations for guided or self-guided tours are required and should be made at least two weeks in advance of your anticipated arrival date. Parties of all sizes are welcome to book group tours, but discounted admission rates will only be available to groups of fifteen people or more.
Regular admission rates apply to parties of less than fifteen people.
If you're interested in scheduling a group visit call us at (313) 494-5808 for more information or fill out the form below.
* Please note that group tours are SOLD OUT until June 9, 2023. To join our waiting list or schedule alternate dates, please call us at (313) 494-5808.
*Guided Tours are not available beginning July 5th to August 16th. Self-Guided visits are welcomed.
Additional Group Tour Information
- COVID-19 Protocols
- All visitors must schedule their timed entry in advance as we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- All visitors over 2 years of age, regardless of vaccination status must wear a mask at all times.
- We encourage all visitors to maintain 6 feet of social distancing from other visitors and staff.
- Water fountains are not available for use at this time.
- If you are feeling unwell, please make arrangements to visit at another time.
- Cancellations & Changes
If you need to make changes to your reservation, or to cancel your group tour, please contact our Tour Specialist by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 313-494-5808.
- Chaperone Policy for School Groups
For school groups, one chaperone is required for every ten students. Each chaperone will be admitted to the museum free of charge.
For groups of students with special needs, one chaperone is required for every five students; one chaperone per guest is required if those students require wheelchairs.
Chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
- Check-In Policy
Please arrive in The Wright's Rotunda area approximately fifteen minutes before your scheduled tour time. Groups that arrive more than fifteen minutes after their scheduled tour time are subject to cancellation.
In order to check in, you must provide the following to the museum's staff:
- Your group tour confirmation letter or QR code
- An accurate count of the number of visitors in your party
If you experience any delays, please contact Visitor Services at 313-494-5800 or the Tours & Reservations Office at 313-494-5864 as soon as possible.
- Discounted Admission Rates
Parties of fifteen people or more are eligible for discounted admission rates. Please note that any other museum discounts are not applicable toward group admission prices.
- Adults, age 13-61 - $14
- Seniors, age 62 and over - $11
- Youth, age 3-12 - $11
- Museum Members - Free
- Children under 3 - Free
Guide tour(s) - is an additional cost of $30 for every group of 1 to 25 people
Lunch space - $1 per person for set up and clean up
Workshop - $2 per person
- Payment Policy
A 50% non-refundable group tour deposit is due within 72 hours of scheduling your visit at The Wright. All payments are non-refundable. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to arrival.
The Wright accepts major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
The museum also accepts checks or money orders made payable to CHWMAAH.
- Photography Policy
Photography in museum exhibition spaces is strictly prohibited.