48th Annual Noel Night
On Saturday December 3rd, from 5pm to 9pm, more than 90 venues in Midtown and the Cultural Center will open their doors for The 48th Annual Noel Night.
In this annual holiday event partnership with Midtown Detroit Inc., The Wright will feature a holiday marketplace, pictures with Santa Claus, crafts with the ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., an 'Ugly Sweater' Parade, and end with a holiday dance party!
See schedule below:
Noel Night @ the Wright Museum 2022
In The Rotunda
- 5pm-9pm: Pictures with Santa Claus
- 5pm-9pm: Kwanzaa display
- 5pm-9pm: Vendor holiday marketplace
Wright Community Room
- 5pm-7pm: Crafts and games
- 7pm-9pm: Dance party w/ DJ
- 5pm-9pm: India Solomon, the artist will be hosting a pop-up called Fluid Spaces in the Musuem Shop.
- 6pm-8pm: Desiree Cooper will sign copies of her children’s book, “Nothing Special."
General Motors Theater
- 5pm-5:30pm: Mosaic singers
- 5:30pm-6pm: Mosaic actors
- 6pm-6:30pm: Storytelling with Mary Grant
- 6:30pm- 7pm: Ugly holiday sweater parade
- 7:30pm-9:pm: Etienne Charles concert